|Title:||Lead AV Technician - Government Services|
|Position Title:||Lead AV Technician - Government Services|
|Location:||Patuxent River, MD|
AV3, Inc. is a small, Native American and Veteran owned Audiovisual (AV) Systems Integration company headquartered in Southern Maryland. We’ve earned a reputation as a premiere AV integration and installation provider serving the Intelligence and Defense communities, Maryland Public School System, and diversified, worldwide commercial customers.
We are excited to recruit for new talent to join our growing and innovative team – Senior Audio Visual Technician supporting Government Services! An active DoD Top Secret security clearance is required including the ability to obtain YW and CI Poly.
- At least 5 years of experience loading, testing, and troubleshooting control systems such as Extron, Crestron, AMX, CISCO, Polycom, Cisco, ClearOne, and Biamp
- Experience leading a team of Technicians ensuring AV standards are followed
- Experience fabricating, terminating, and installing racks for deployment
- Experience providing accurate project documentation for end-users and management
- Experience testing, commissioning, troubleshooting, and diagnosing various AV/VTC and low-voltage systems
This position supports our commercial and Government AV/Video Teleconferencing (VTC) production and installation department by working closely with Engineers and Account and Project Managers.
Additionally, to qualify for this position, you must possess a HS Diploma or equivalency; the ability to obtain a CTS certification within the first year of employment; and the ability to travel to various CONUS and OCONUS locations as required
What sets AV3, Inc. apart?
Founded in 2006, AV3 quickly established a reputation of exceeding customer expectations and remains a leading, cutting edge AV and multimedia systems organization. We set our standards high! From rapid response to customer requests, to in-house systems configuration and onsite installation, through maintenance; the dedication and expertise of our experienced workforce sets us apart.
Our approach is simple – we invest in our employees who in turn provide turnkey products and support to our customers. If you are eager to advance in an employee first organization that is eager to grow alongside you, AV3 Inc. is your employer of choice.
For all regular, full time employees, we offer:
- Employer shared Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Paid Leave
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays
- Work-life Balance; and an
- Awesome and Rewarding Culture!
AV3, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. We participate in E-Verify.