|Title:||Mid-Level Procurement Specialist|
|Position Title:||Mid-Level Procurement Specialist|
|Location:||Patuxent River, MD|
AV3, Inc. is a small, Native American and Veteran owned Audiovisual (AV) Systems Integration company headquartered in Southern Maryland. We’ve earned a reputation as a premiere AV integration and installation provider serving the Intelligence and Defense communities, Maryland Public School System, and diversified, worldwide commercial customers.
We are excited to be recruiting for new talent to join our growing and innovative team – Mid-Level Procurement Specialist! This position works closely with the Procurement and Warehouse departments by preparing purchase orders and tracking shipments and materials for site delivery. Additionally, this position reports directly to our Procurement Manager.
The responsibilities of this role may include:
- Prepares purchase orders
- Places and tracks orders with the appropriate vendors and suppliers
- Carries out warehouse and inventory control policies and procedures
- Prepares status reports regarding materials required for projects
- Maintains purchasing records
- Negotiates best vendor terms, pricing and delivery based on specific budget and schedule requirements
- Performs other related duties as assigned
To qualify for this position, you must possess a HS Diploma or equivalency and five (5) years relevant Procurement experience in a DoD environment. Additionally, Deltek CostPoint experience is strongly preferred.
What sets AV3, Inc. apart?
Founded in 2006, AV3 quickly established a reputation of exceeding customer expectations and remains a leading, cutting edge AV and multimedia systems organization. We set our standards high! From rapid response to customer requests, to in-house systems configuration and onsite installation, through maintenance; the dedication and expertise of our experienced workforce sets us apart.
Our approach is simple – we invest in our employees who in turn provide turnkey products and support to our customers. If you are eager to advance in an employee first organization that is eager to grow alongside you, AV3 Inc. is your employer of choice.
For all regular, full time employees, we offer:
- Employer shared Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Paid Leave
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays
- Work-life Balance; and an
- Awesome and Rewarding Culture!
AV3, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. We participate in E-Verify.